Davenport Police have released the name of the man killed in Thursday morning's crash with an ambulance.
Skylar Kraft, 18, of Blue Grass died when his 2001 Hyundai crossed the center line and hit head on with a Medic ambulance. Kraft was a student at Davenport West High School.
One person was killed in Thursday morning's crash on West Kimberly Road.
The crash happened around 6:30 in the 4600 block of West Kimberly. Davenport Police say a Medic ambulance with two crew members and one patient was driving west when a Hyundai Tiburon going east crossed the center line and struck the ambulance head on.
The driver of the Hyundai was taken to Genesis East where he was pronounced dead. His name is being withheld until family is notified.
By Roland Glembine / email@example.com you can help make a difference in a quad city senior's life this holiday season it's called the: 'be a santa to a senior program', and it's as simple as stoppingMore >>
You can help make a difference in a quad city senior's life this holiday season.More >>
By Natalie Zarowny firstname.lastname@example.org Saturday was the last day for families to sign up for Toys for Tots. Registration was down last week, but organizers said they have almost caught up. At theMore >>
Saturday was the last day for families to sign up for Toys for Tots.More >>
By Natalie Zarowny email@example.com A local barber has made his own tribute to Nelson Mandela. This past spring we showed you the story of Miguel Rosas, owner of The New Style Barber Shop in Moline. ThursdayMore >>
A local barber has made his own tribute to Nelson Mandela.
By CBS 4 Newsroom firstname.lastname@example.org Quad Citians got into the holiday mood in Rock Island's district Friday night. People from all over supported local artists during the holiday gallery hop. TheMore >>
Quad Citians got into the holiday mood in Rock Island's district Friday night.
By: Christine Souders email@example.com Carbon monoxide is known as a silent killer. You could breathe in this poisonous gas by just using your furnace. Heating contractors said sometimes an oldMore >>
You could breathe in this poisonous gas by just using your furnace.More >>