This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Bizx LLC
Super Bowl 47 is nearly here and there's no place more exciting to watch it than in Las Vegas. http://www.cheapovegas.com/ lists 8 Las Vegas hotels with rooms under $100 for Super Bowl Sunday.
(PRWEB) January 10, 2013
Memories will be made and hearts broken on the most important day in February. The NFL Super Bowl 2013 on February 3rd will be a joyous day for a select few while most will have no choice other than to pack away the team colors and let the wounds of the 2012- 13 NFL season heal before next fall. Of course, heading to Las Vegas for Super Bowl 47 can soften the blow of not seeing your team in the Big Game.
CheapoVegas.com has surfed the web and found the cheapest Las Vegas hotel rooms available for the NFL Super Bowl 2013. Here are the 8 hotels with rates under $100 for a one night stay in Las Vegas on February 3rd, as of January 9th.
1. Excalibur: The medieval-themed Excalibur Hotel and Casino has the cheapest rates for Super Bowl 2013 in Las Vegas. A one night stay on February 3rd can be booked at $49. For those who already have a bar in mind that they want to head to for Super Bowl 47, the Excalibur is a cheap option for a room and bed to come back to after the fat lady has sung.
2. Luxor: Poker players love gambling in the Luxor Hotel and Casino poker room and Tacos and Tequila is always a good place for a little Mexican fare. Stay at this Las Vegas hotel for the 47th Super Bowl 2013 starting at $70 a night and try Tacos and Tequila for a little pregame dining and drinking.
3. Monte Carlo: The centrally located Monte Carlo Las Vegas is a popular place among tourists all year. The Monte Carlo also has some of the cheapest rooms on the Las Vegas Strip for Super Bowl 47. Stay on February 3rd starting at $75.25 and watch the Big Game at one of the nearby sports bars or sports books.
4. Palms: Palms Casino and Resort rooms are $79 on Super Bowl Sunday 2013 in Las Vegas, which is very reasonable considering all of the renovations going on at the hotel currently. Among the renovated areas is the Palms sports book. Try the brand new digs out for Super Bowl 47 Las Vegas.
5. Mandalay Bay: The Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas has Super Bowl 2013 rooms available for $88 on February 3rd. Sports fans can place wagers on the Big Game at the hotel's large sports book which has seating for 300. Being accustomed to bets of $100,000 or more on Super Bowl Sundays, the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas sports book is the place to be for large Super Bowl 2013 wagers.
6. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: The Cantor Race and Sports Book at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is ideal for those looking for a more “intimate” viewing of the 2013 Super Bowl in Las Vegas. With under 70 seats and 28 plasma screens, the Cantor Race and Sports Book is by no means huge but it does make for a lively and energetic Super Bowl viewing. Book a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino room for $89 on February 3rd. After the game, drink away that post-season trauma at Body English.
7. MGM Grand: The big game is even bigger at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. Rooms are available right now for $91.88 on Super Bowl Sunday. Like most other hotels on this list, the MGM Grand has a fine sports book for viewing the game. Enjoy the game, bet a little money and imbibe on free drink comps!
8. The Quad: Normally one of the cheapest Las Vegas hotels on a daily basis, The Quad Resort and Casino room rates for Super Bowl Sunday are a little higher than one might expect. Rooms start at $96.99 and though the hotel public areas are being renovated, don’t expect the same freshness from any of the rooms. The Quad does have a great sports book for those looking to throw some money down on Super Bowl 47 in Las Vegas.
CheapoVegas.com is the online authority for all things fun and exciting in Las Vegas... and cheap, too! Hotel promo codes, show packages and tour deals are just a few of the travel aides to be found on CheapoVegas.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10309119.htm