Spicy Indian Meatballs
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Form small meatballs.
4. Place meatballs on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Place each meatball on a toothpick with a piece of pineapple.
7. Serve with raita*.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 1/2 cups
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Serve with meatball skewers.
Click here for more recipes from Let's Dish, only on The Live Well Network, WHBF 4.2