• 8 oz. orzo, boiled in salted water until al dente, and then rinsed in cold water
• 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
• 7.5 oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, diced
• 7.5 oz jar of roasted red peppers, diced
• 3 green onions, thinly sliced
• 2 medium tomatoes, diced
• 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
• 5 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt (more if desired)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
*It is best made 1 day ahead of time to allow the flavors to marry. There are also a number of different ingredients in this salad. Feel free to vary them as you wish. Other ingredients like: diced bulb fennel, minced parsley, and chopped olives could also work well.
Click here for more recipes from Let's Dish, only on The Live Well Network, WHBF 4.2