Recipe for Lemon Ice Box Pie:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Juice of 5 lemons
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
½ cup milk
1 purchased graham cracker crust
Sweetened whipped cream
1. Whisk together lemon juice, yolks, sweetened condensed milk, and milk in a bowl.
2. Pour filling into prepared graham cracker pie crust shell
3. Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes or until the filling is slightly set. (To judge, it should giggle slightly when moved.) Remove from the oven and let cool.
4. Cover pie loosely with foil or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for several hours (or a day ahead of time) until completely chilled.
5. Serve slices with mint whipped cream and blueberries.
Click here for more recipes from Let's Dish, only on The Live Well Network, WHBF 4.2